|| Window 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Window 10 (32-bit or 64-bit) , Minimum 1 GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM.
||A supported ECU calibration tool interface is required, such as a memory emulator, a serial interface or network communication interface (CCP)
||ECU Base Strategy (or ECU executable and description files) which is comprised of HEX and ASAP2 files for the ECU under test. The strategy MAP file is helpful but not required.
||The ability to re-flash the ECU including the recalculation of any checksums on the code and calibration memory space.
||Unused Flash and RAM memory (including code, calibration and RAM areas) to accommodate new code and/or variables (note: typical ECUs have spare memory; ATI Support can help determine initial settings for your application at no cost)
- VISION Calibration and Data Acquisition Toolkit
- No-Hooks CPU-specific toolkit (No-Hooks)
- OnTarget CPU specific toolkit (OnTarget)
- The MathWorks® MATLAB®, Simulink®, and Simulink Coder™ (formerly known as Real Time Workshop®) software Stateflow® and corresponding coder are optional (OnTarget)
Note: Once a model has been created and compiled, the MathWorks products are not needed to work with the ECU prototype code. ATI’s Model Browser can be used in the ATI VISION calibration tool to view and interact with images of the Simulink model.
- A compiler suitable for the microprocessor used in the target and supported by OnTarget (such as the free ATI GCC Compilers)