ATI Press Releases
Novi, Michigan, USA - 29th June, 2020
New Plug and Play Automotive Ethernet Adapter
Accurate Technologies Inc. (ATI) proudly introduces the all new AE-100 Automotive Ethernet Adapter. Automotive Ethernet is the latest protocol for communication,diagnostics, calibration, and data acquisition,delivering a simpler and faster method for data transfer. The AE-100 is a physical layer media converter from standard 100Base-T Ethernet to 100Base-T1 Automotive Ethernet, which is compatible with the OPEN Alliance BroadR-Reach (OABR) standards. The new AE-100 offers unique features including power over Ethernet(PoE) combined with an easy connection into any automotive Ethernet system via a standard DB-9 connector.
AE-100 Key Features
- Interfaces standard Ethernet devices to 100Base-T1 Automotive Ethernet 100Mbps pass-through data rate
- Physical switch to select M/S mode avoids auto-negotiation start-up delay
- Wide -40 to +85°C operating temperature for in-vehicle usage including hot/cold weather testing
- Can be powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE) to simplify wiring
- Automotive surge tolerant wide operating voltage of 6 to 36VDC, if PoE not available
- Rugged nylon enclosure with clip-on mounting bracket.