ATI Press Releases
March 16, 2017
End of Life for Two Data Acquisition Products
- EDAQ16AI Analog Input Module (part number 160-0001)
- EDAQ16T Thermocouple Module (part number 160-0002)
These products have been replaced with the advanced EMX Data Acquisition Series of products that offer significantly enhanced features compared to the EDAQ modules and a wide range of mixed channel configurations. Each EMX module delivers improved data acquisition accuracy and significant programmability for maximum customization in compact, rugged packages at a competitive cost per channel.
Suggested EMX modules to replace the specific EDAQ16AI Module are as follows:
- EMX.A.CC.LSA8DX2: 16 LS analog channels (PN: 160-0006)
- EMX.B.CC.HSA8DX2: 16 HS analog channels (PN: 160-0008)
- EMX.A.CC.TC10X1: 10 thermocouple channels (PN: 160-0015)
- EMX.A.CC.TC10X2: 20 thermocouple channels (PN: 160-0012)
- EMX.B.CC.TC10X3: 30 thermocouple channels (PN: 160-0007)
The 16 channel Thermocouple EDAQ product is replaced with improved performance and many channel counts: 10, 20 or 30 channels in a single unit. The EMX thermocouple units accommodate a much wider range of thermocouple types including B, E, J, K, N, R, S, and T and benefit from increased sample rates, better anti-aliasing filtering, and a 24-bit Analog to Digital Converter for each channel.
Other module choices with additional LS or HS analog channels or low current sensor power supplies are also available.