OnTarget and VISIONxPC now supports MATLAB (both 32-bit and 64-bit) versions R2014a, R2014n, R2015a, and R2015b.
Model Browser Global Properties
The Model Browser now has its own properties that can be quickly customized for the entire model display including the appearance of text, selections, and hover and the refresh interval of values.
Model Browser Toolbar
The dedicated Model Browser’s toolbar had been moved to within the Model Browser making it more convenient. The toolbar also contains new functions:
| || ||Target Mode - When enabled, selecting a data item in the Data Item List will cause the Model Area pane to center its display on the selected data item. |
| || ||Pause/Play - Pauses and resumes updates of live values. |
| || ||Select Box - Selects multiple items in the Model Browser by dragging a “select box” within the Model Area pane. |
Model Browser Appearance
It is apparent at a glance that the overall appearance including text and line rendering of the model has been improved in the Model Browser. More opportunities for colors, text properties and highlighting enhance information. More subtle, but equally important, is the change to the method of highlighting items. It is now performed with semi-transparent lines that allow the underlying image to still be seen.
Context Menu Functionality Additions
New convenient powerful features for viewing the model include:
- Show Item Value and Hide Item Value are now separated with checkboxes to clearly show current state.
- Center Item – Centers the model view on the selection in the data item list
- Show Item Properties – View properties of selected data item(s)
- Show Names with Values - Select No Name, Short Name, or Full Name for data item values for the current subsystem
- Find Item - Find, select, and optionally center the data item chosen for the current subsystem
- Object Search - Search for VISION data item names or Simulink Block/Signal names (for data items associated with the current model)
- Replace strategy/model - Selects another strategy/model in the current project and uses it in the selected Model Browser screen object
New Functions within the Model BrowserCommon VISION functions are now included within the Model Browser including Find Data Items in Screen Objects feature () from the VISION toolbar or CTRL-F), drag/drop and copy/paste to/from screen objects that can accept Model Browser data items. Additional enhancements include improved text properties dialog, improved handling of data items in projects with multiple devices/strategies, and Model Browser Object Context Menu/Properties available from the VISION toolbar ‘Screen Objects’ selection.
For a complete list of No-Hooks/OnTarget Rapid Prototyping, for VISION 3.8 highlights, to upgrade, or to download a free trial copy go to support.accuratetechnologies.com, or email ATI at contact your local Sales Representative.